WPA Posters: Birds

Birds of the world

a. Response to the palette from the poster.
These colors are a little brighter then the ones for "The curtain raises...", and they feel happier. My guess is that the colors are to help you feel excited about the message in the poster.















b. Respond to the illustration style of the poster.
These birds have been simplified to there bare shapes (circle, square and so on). And it looks to me like how it would look if you traced the birds in Illustrator.


c. Respond to the persuasive technique of the poster.
This poster wants me to buy a book with birds from all over the world. And the illustrated birds are there to convince you to buy it. I'm not sure how they are convincing. But I think when people see the birds they will think they are pretty and that they then would like to buy the book.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar