Monday, September 13th


The poster that I chose is a poster warning the citizens of New Orleans to talk about when the ships arrive/departure, so I think that the posters setting (the ocean) is a pretty suitable for this poster. The figures in this picture are mostly very grounded to the water (the "ground") since most figures are some sort of a boat. Except for the face on the left, which is a little strange, I can't really get the relationship between the face and the rest of the poster.

The poster feels dramatic to me, maybe if I can keep that in mind when I try to make another poster, it will, together with the color palette come together and look as if the same artist made both posters. To change the mood, I think I just need to focus more on the lighter colors in the palette. Since a ship is on fire, there's a lot of smoke, and therefore a lot of dark colors.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar